Vertech and our people are extremely proud to provide support and expertise to the New Zealand defense force (NZDF) and its tier one contractors through the full spectrum of their asset’s lifecycles.
Drawing on our local and regional workforces combined with our strategically located facilities we are uniquely positioned to offer our expertise across an array
of services specialisations with a strong value proposition in naval infrastructure in the construction, commissioning, modernisation and the active service phases.
We are passionate about supporting our servicemen and women by providing a best in class, client focused service to ensure that they have the right equipment, in the right condition at the right time.
- Confined Space Entry Management & Emergency Response (SAFE-SPACE)
- Class Accredited Hull Inspection Package (manned & unmanned) (V-CLASS)
- Diverless in Water Inspection & Maintenance (CSS)
- Alternative Access Package (VAAP)
- DPS Package – corrosion mapping of pressure systems and methods to complete 100% corrosion mapping
- UAV Package – innovative, fully integrated UAV inspection solutions for topside and marine tank inspections
- Pressure system in-service inspection
- Remote Digital Visual Inspection (RDVI)
- Full range of conventional & advanced NDT (NATA accredited)
- Coating inspection (NACE and ACA accredited)
- Lifting equipment inspection and recertification (LEEA accredited)
- Crane structural inspections
- Dropped objects survey (DROPS accredited)
- Marine class and structural inspection